Top 7 Things That You Don’t know about Las Vegas
Las Vegas, the capital of Casino, is one of the most popular in the city all around the world, which is widely known for the expensive nightlife of tourists. People who are going on tour to Las Vegas know how ridiculous it can get when you are drunk and spending Money into a casino. Leaving such negative facts aside, let’s have a look at top 7 things that you don’t know about Las Vegas –
- Every tourist who is visiting Las Vegas has an average budget of $541 per trip. It rises during the vacation season.
- The alternative name of Las Vegas is Hawaii’s 9th island. Most of the people from the same town know from the second name mainly.
- According to a survey, 34% of thefts are cheating done in casinos are from the staff because they now better places to hide things and Money with ease.
- 15% of tourism has a curiosity about gambling, and they come with this idea, but only 71% of them gamble in real. Rest tourists change their minds.
- One of the largest and most profit earning Casino in Las Vegas is The Wynn, which is popular for huge lighting.
- You can find a new thing about Las Vegas that there is a black book. All the people whoever had done something bad Casino are named on it. So, they are banned from stepping foot in Casino.
- The maximum amount winner of the Las Vegas slot is Excalibur, who won $39M for $100. He was 25 years old at that time, and he was a software engineer.
These are some of the amazing facts about Las Vegas and Casino. For more interesting facts like this, you can head over to theqgentleman.com and learn about many other things.