What is the requirement for successful submission of application through esta usa guide?
Are you searching for a faster and more convenient form for application submission for going to the US? Then a person can apply through esta usa guide. It is an automatic system which checks the eligibility of the person for going to the United States. It allows a person to stay for at most ninety days at one time, and there can be multiple entries under it. The esta usa is valid for two years, or the passport expires whichever is earlier.
The documents needed for submission of application
As the person has qualified the eligibility test, they are ready for starting the application form for esta usa application. The documents required in the application of esta usa guide are as understated –
1. Passport – A person will need a valid passport for applying for an application form. A copy of the passport can also be useful, which is saved on the hard disk. So a person should also possess a duplicate copy.
2. Credit card – The person applying for esta usa should have credit card having enough balance. The fee of the application form is deposited by the credit card, for going to the United States.
3. Email address – The person should provide a valid email address which is accurate and active at which the user has full access. The email address should be with the mailbox.
4. Date of arrival – The application form contains the arrival date of the person on which date the person will travel to the United States.
5. Address of residing place – The address form should contain the address of the place where the person will reside in the country for ninety days for business, education, or any other purpose. The address of the area of contact in the United States should also be mentioned in the application form.